[qgis-qwc2] Problem with Map Compare

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 03:04:40 PST 2019

Hi Sebastian

If you don't use the flattened layer tree representation, duplication is
currently expected. I cannot reproduce the errors when toggling layers
with the latest master though (but I see them in your build), so I take
you are not running the latest master? If so, try updating the qwc2
submodule.

Best

Sandro