[qgis-qwc2] New features in QWC2

Benoît Blanc benoit.blanc at oslandia.com
Tue Apr 14 01:08:03 PDT 2020

Hello,

We didn’t start working on all the subjects we mentionned but we may
answer to some of your comments :

  *

    /Show the attribute table of a layer//- maybe with a small filter
    (SQL) tool and also export of the data /

  *

    /Others formats to export data: KML, GEOJSON, … others ideas?
    Geopackage?/

Regarding the attribute tables, we also thought about a filter tool to
search through the table and an export of the entire data or selected
data (with several formats).

/> Import layers from other projects to a map instead of loading all the
layers of it/

/We currently have a client-side search provider in development which
searches through all layers in the themes.json and allows you to add the
single layers to the current map, similarly to adding an external layer.
This should end up being generic enough to upstream in the
qwc2-demo-app. Would this be the same as what you have in mind?/

/Do you already have more ideas how to approach this?/

It seems to be a similar idea that we have but we thought about a tool
in the Themes Switcher. Our idea was that user could add layers in the
Themes Switcher where he chooses either to add complete theme or add
some layers of this theme (with a list). Maybe we could have these 2
ideas in the app ?

Regards

Benoît and Flavie