[qgis-qwc2] New features in QWC2

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:18:25 PDT 2020

Hi

Thanks for sharing your plans, regarding

 > Import layers from other projects to a map instead of loading all the
layers of it

We currently have a client-side search provider in development which
searches through all layers in the themes.json and allows you to add the
single layers to the current map, similarly to adding an external layer.
This should end up being generic enough to upstream in the
qwc2-demo-app. Would this be the same as what you have in mind?

Best
Sandro