[qgis-qwc2] New features in QWC2

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Apr 9 08:15:49 PDT 2020

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about your ideas and plans.

I'd be very interested on the "Import layers from other projects to a
map instead of loading all the layers of it". Do you already have more
ideas how to approach this?

I would also be interested in the "attribute table of the layer" feature.

Thanks and good luck with your project!

Andreas