[qgis-qwc2] How to display local KML files inside the map

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 02:50:42 PST 2020

Hi Roman

Make sure the sample data you are trying to display is actually located
somewhere in the extent of your theme, otherwise it might be that you
don't see it just because it's somewhere far away.

Supported formats are KML and GeoJSON. For instance, you can also export
a redlining layer to GeoJSON from the layertree and then re-import that
file.

Sandro