[qgis-qwc2] Help on how to use plugins in qwc2

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 08:31:52 PST 2022

Hi

If you run your viewer with debug=true as query parameter, you'll see
that clicking on such a TopBar button will emit a setCurrentTask action
with the key you specify as task. In your plugin, you'll need to look at
the application state to check whether the current task matches the one
of your plugin, and if so, react accordingly (i.e. by rendering the
component, etc). Look at the existing plugins for the various examples
where state.task.id is read.

Sandro