[qgis-qwc2] Qgis-qwc2 problems with maps not being centered

Benoît Blanc benoit.blanc at oslandia.com
Fri Jun 10 09:08:45 PDT 2022

Hi Joel,

I did not test your QGIS projects but you can set the default extent of
your project centered on your data in QGIS Server tab of your project
properties. Then click on the check box "Advertised extent" and set your
extent (or click on the button to use the current canvas extent).

Also, you can customize your projects by filling the form and check
"Service Capabilities". Then, you have to upload your QGIS project in
your QGIS Server container at the right location.

Hope it will help you !

Benoît Blanc
Développeur SIG
Oslandia