[qgis-qwc2] plugin configurations, general questions

Thomas Schüttenberg thomas at qgis.de
Mon Sep 5 03:34:49 PDT 2022

Hi there!

I am trying to configure my qwc2-demo-app and looking at/playing with config.json.

Some of the examples do not have configuration properties (cfg) and I wonder if these realy do not need some. For example the attributeTable, I can't make it show up. All I get is the window with the layer selector, but no layers are contained to select.

Do I have to specify the layers for displayed attributeTables separately in config.json or themesConfig.json? Or is there a special configuration in the QGIS project file needed?

Is the display of attribute tables depending on available editing support? Or may the empty layer selector be due to a CORS-problem? (although I thought to have tat fixed already).

Thankful for any hint, cheeres!
Thomas