[Qgis-tr] I would like to do some translation work into Chinese

Elvis Wang wbprime at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:16:58 EDT 2011

Hi everybody,

I want to help to translate the QGIS manual into Chinese. Who can tutor me
how to ?

I read this page: http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Translation and was told
to write here. So who would kindly tell me how to start?

I am now using Archlinux and have QGIS 1.6, svn, tetex/kile installed on
my computer. And I have learned English as my major foreign language. Also
as a student, I can invest some spare time to do what I like. So I suppose
to be a good translator for QGIS.

Thanks in advance. Wait ing ...

Elvis Wang