[Qgis-tr] Could I change the tex file in english_us/user_guide directly while translating

Elvis Wang wbprime at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:42:47 EDT 2011

Hi Otto,

In fact, we start QGIS translation since Prof. Venkatesh from Osaka City
University came to my university to give a workshop last year. So we
worked based on QGIS user guide 1.5. However, 1.6 and 1.5 are very similar
in contexts. So we can change 1.5 to 1.6 easily. But since 1.7 is coming,
how about beginning with 1.7 directly? I am not sure.

My OSGeo userid is "wbprime" and registering email is "wbprime at gmail.com".

As to svn, I can check out and commit files on the server. About tex, I
found that when doing CJK(Chinese, Japanese and Korean) xetex is a better
choice. What is your opinion?

Regards,

Elvis Wang

By Elvis Wang from Beijing, China. E-mail: wbprime at gmail.com