[Qgis-tr] Could I change the tex file in english_us/user_guide directly while translating

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Apr 20 04:49:30 EDT 2011

Hi Elvis,

it might be a good idea to start with the upcoming 1.7 manual, but we
haven't finished the english version yet and I cannot say when it will be
done. Maybe end of May? If you can wait, I would do so.

Thanks for the OSGeo userid. I will create your account and provide a
chinese branch when you decided which version to translate.

I have no experience with CJK in latex. maybe others have? But of course we
will try to help as much as we can. Maybe you can use xetex, but I don't
know yet.

Regards,
 Otto

--
Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee