[Qgis-tr] GUI showing untranslated strings where it should not

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed May 30 23:13:07 PDT 2012

On 05/30/2012 11:17 PM, MORREALE Jean Roc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just compiled master to check my ratio of translation and found out
> that the interface is showing many translated strings with their
> original untranslated content
>
> Please have a look to this take to confirm it (or not) :
>
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5677

Mmm, confirmed here with the string from the issue.

I also tried to 'release' in linguist, and copy the .qm file to  the
share\qgis\i18n directory, what I sometimes do to view translations in
QGIS. and 'Style Manager...' does not show up in dutch.

and in source it looks ok I think:

mActionStyleManagerV2->setText(QApplication::translate("MainWindow",
"Style Manager...", 0, QApplication::UnicodeUTF8));

If I grep 'Style Manager...' in de source tree there is also the string
in customization-stuff. But I do not think that is interfering with the
normal things is it?

Strange, somebody else a clue or confirm?

(I will also update issue with my findings to reach some devs)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde