[Qgis-tr] update of all strings

Cesar Ametller cesar.ametller at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 16:17:24 PDT 2013

Dear Werner,

Thank you for the information.
I live in Chile and I am native in Spanish, and I am an Electronic Engineer.
I had been use Qgis for a long time and I would like to contribute.
Unfortunately I do not have enough time to help with code but I think I
can help to review the Spanish translation.
I just subscribe to the group.
I found the es_ES translation in
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/blob/master/i18n/qgis_es.ts .
Please let me know if that is correct and I will make a review.

Kind Regards,

César