[Qgis-tr] Inquiry about translation into Dutch

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 05:52:05 PDT 2013

Hi Rob,

You are more than welcome to join our community and help creating a
free and open source GIS System.
Every hand which like to help is welcome.
The current dutch language coordinator is Richard Duivenvoorde (I CC'd him).
I think he know's best were help is needed.

But as the translation team manager I'd like to welcome you on board
of the big QGIS ship!
Thanks for offering your help and have fun using QGIS!

If you have any problems just join our IRC channel (#qgis on
irc.freenode.net) or ask on the mailing list.

kind regards
Werner