[Qgis-tr] Inquiry about translation into Dutch

Rob Kole rkole at wxs.nl
Wed Aug 28 05:28:50 PDT 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know whether I can be of any help as a translator to Dutch.
Recently I discoverd QGIS, but I am using the English version. I could not
find a Dutch version yet. I have ben working for an American company for
several years. Therefore it is no problem for me to use the English version,
but it could help others if they can get a Dutch version.

Regards,

Rob Kole

Bunschoten

The Netherlands

Hello Sir/Madam

I confirm that I  would like to be added to the mailing list for QGIS
translators. I recently found out that QGIS exists. I have experience with
ESRI ArcGIS and MapWindow GIS but now I have started using QGIS as well.
Translating the package to my native language (DUTCH) could help gaining
understanding this package.

rkole at wxs.nl

    confirm 27886247561ada918ec7b24162698243f35730da