[Qgis-tr] Translation to Malayalam Language

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 00:09:39 PST 2013

Hi!

Welcome and thanks for offering your help!
The information in the wiki is slightly outdated but I try to bring the
wiki in shape at the next hackfest in Valmiera..

All you need is either some knowledge of git (clone the repository and do a
pull request after doing you translation) or just download the appropriate
.ts file and send it directly to me (I'll check and commit it for you).
The rest is using any translation program that is capable of translating
.ts file (like QtLinguist).

I already created the file for you here [0]

So just start translating .. once I'll recieve the first mail with
translations or a pull request I will commit it and change all other
necessary things (including the indian flag).

so again - thanks for offering your help in translating and .. happy
translating

kind regards
Werner

[0] https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/raw/master/i18n/qgis_ml_IN.ts