[Qgis-tr] Follow up to the String Freeze!

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 06:43:12 PDT 2013

Hi Translators!

I hope everything is working well during your hard work..
A matter that I just wanted to tell you is:

Considering typos in the original language

If you find them, please report them .. nothing looks more ugly than
typos in the original language ..

Thanks to Carlos Davila I just fixed some typos in the source code..

I do not assume that it will go up to hundreds but

1. try to keep up with the latest strings if you can
2. report any typo that you find during your work
3. you can request a string language update for your language
everytime if you are not able to do it by yourself .. just drop me a
note with the language code of your language ..

As soon as we are getting closer to the release date (at least one
week before release) I will update all languages again for a last time
to bring in the few typos that might have changed during the fixing
period.
For you it should then just be a matter of clicking OK in Linguist to
accept what has already been there (or correct if you "mis"translated
the typo.

Thanks a lot for all your work .. QGIS 2.0 looks already great .. You
will love the new features!

kind regards
Werner