[Qgis-tr] context help translations

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Jun 10 12:17:57 PDT 2013

Hi Translators,

in this dir
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/tree/master/resources/context_help
the sources of the context_help (and their translations) reside.

If I understand correct Jurgen recently created a tool chain which picks
up the *-en_US sources and creates cpp code from them, which in turn is
picked up by the qt-translation tools, so the strings endup in the
normal .ts files for every language.

This makes that all translated (html) files which are still in the
context_help are not used anymore. So I think they can be purged, BUT
Borys warned me that maybe translators want to use those files to copy
their translations into the ts files.

So my question: can every language which has in history translated the
context_help files check if the sentences are already ported to the ts
files. If so, please let us know, so we can purge the files for your
language. If not, please use the files to do the translation in the
'context_help'-section of your ts file, and if finished let us know.

Regards,

Richard

ps by this I hope to get rid of 200 files which are not used anymore...