[Qgis-tr] context help translations

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Jun 11 01:17:12 PDT 2013

Hi Richard,

On Mon, 10. Jun 2013 at 21:17:57 +0200, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> If I understand correct Juergen recently created a tool chain which picks  up
> the *-en_US sources and creates cpp code from them, which in turn is  picked
> up by the qt-translation tools, so the strings endup in the
> normal .ts files for every language.

Right.

> This makes that all translated (html) files which are still in the
> context_help are not used anymore. So I think they can be purged, BUT
> Borys warned me that maybe translators want to use those files to copy
> their translations into the ts files.

Right too, scripts/integrate_function_help.pl should have integrated them into
the .ts files.  But I still left the originals in place in case something
went wrong.

I was eventually going to remove all of the old translations and also remove
the -en_US tag from the originals.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
committ(ed|ing) to Quantum GIS                         IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden