[Qgis-tr] Translation Progress

Jacob Overgaard Madsen u2jacob at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:22:37 PST 2013

Hi Werner

I'm still hard at work getting Danish done. I have managed to find some
people in Denmark, willing to review my translation. Some people who use
the program daily, and who already have worked a little bit on a
translation. I'm actually with it right now.

It has turned out to be a bit bigger task, than I imagined - but the
progress is good, and if I'm not interrupted too much, I might have a v1 of
the translation ready for review today or tomorrow, where I'll send you a
.ts file. I hope you can give v2.0 time for my reviewers to take a look and
get it as right as humanly possible.

I hope, that you soon after that can give me an updated .ts file with
eventual new strings, which might have been added since my last git clone.

Thanks in advance,
Jacob