[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] QGIS documentation 2.0 branch: no more translation in testing

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sun Nov 17 05:48:58 PST 2013

Hi Richard,

+1 from for all your plans and suggestions.

Regards
Otto

Am Sat, 16 Nov 2013 18:12:58 +0100
schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net>:

> Hi Lists,
>
> I've created a new branch in Github for Documentation 2.0:
>
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/manual_en_v2.0
>
> All translations from transifex are now pushed/pulled into this branch.
> The IDEA:
> We only translate the Documentation 2.0. All new transifex translations
> will be pulled into the manual_en_v2.0 branch. NO translation occurs on
> master anymore untill we branch QGIS-2.2 application.
>
> We have three documentation builds now:
>
> http://docs.qgis.org/1.8
> http://docs.qgis.org/2.0   <== this one is pulled into the website!
> http://docs.qgis.org/testing
>
> The website will contain the 2.0 docs:
> http://www.qgis.org/en/docs/user_manual/index.html
> is a copy of:
> http://docs.qgis.org   <== build from 2.0
>
> In the Testing branch of Docs I updated the 'updatedisclaimer' to: "This
> is documentation for ‘QGIS testing’. Visit http://docs.qgis.org for
> ‘QGIS 2.0’ docs."
>
> At this moment I'm rebuilding:
> - website
> - docs 2.0
> - docs testing
>
> Please let me know if you find errors (building takes some time...).
>
> Also let me know if things are not clear, as it is important I think
> that at least a couple of people understand the proces :-)
>

> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf  , Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobil: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee