[Qgis-tr] QGIS documentation translation best-practices

Eduardo Gonzalez eg at gismood.com
Fri Apr 4 05:57:26 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am planning to start work on the Spanish translation of the QGIS
documentation. I already have done some translation for the QGIS-website
using transifex, I have been using the webbrowser interface for that, but I
am trying to figure out what would be the best way to work on this.

Spanish translation of the documentation is very poor at the moment, and
for Spanish speaking users very important.

How do you people do the work? do you use Poedit? or the webbrowser? or
just a text editor and google translator? or perhaps more advanced
translation tools (Trados?)?

Specially Russian, Portuguese, French, Italian and Dutch groups seem to be
quite efficient!

Regards,

Eduardo