[Qgis-tr] Possible Tagalog Translator

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 17 13:09:43 PDT 2014

Hello!  I wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Michele.  I'm a
researcher at UC Davis and I'm a member of the California OSGeo
Chapter.  I have an intern this quarter, Kathrina, who speaks fluent
Tagalog and she is interested in helping translate QGIS.  I think she
will be joining the list soon, but I've cc-ed her just in case she's not
on yet.  We're both new to the translation process.  Could someone help
us get started with what we need to know?  I've spent some time on the
QGIS website and I checked the translation list in the help menu, but I
think I need more direction to be able to help Kathrina get started.
Thanks for your help!

Michele

--
Michele Tobias, PhD