[Qgis-tr] linguist vs. transifex in GUI translation

Stott, James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Tue Apr 22 04:38:59 PDT 2014

Hei Werner,

For the translations we will stick with using Qt-Linguist. There are only two of us translating Norwegian Bokmål, so it's fairly easy to coordinate what we are doing.

If you want to try having people sign up to a translation via transifex, I am happy for you to add me as a coordinator on transifex. I have sent a request to join the Norwegian bokmål team today.

James