[Qgis-tr] linguist vs. transifex in GUI translation

Xan Vieiro gallaecia6 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 09:17:27 PDT 2014

Hi Werner and translators!!

I will continue using Linguist, well... not exactly!! Qt-Linguist was my
first approach to  translation. It is easy to use and visually appealing.
But there are some tools very usefull to me I can not handle within
Linguist: *.tbx, *.tmx, spell checker, .... That's why I'm using another
tools like Virtaal, Lokalize and some command line tools.

Kind regards!