[Qgis-tr] QGIS Translators (qgis-tr at lists.osgeo.org)

Werner Macho (Google Sheets) werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 06:46:24 PDT 2014

I've shared an item with you:

QGIS Translators
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PSliZJUR_i07Rqev2iDvTroJMYIyPIKW2EUyhX_pRLw/edit?usp=sharing&invite=CNyi1ZUF

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Hi Translators!
I need help in completing the spreadsheet which language prefers
transifex or
github/linguist

I already entered the ones I know and got reply together with the email
address of the language coordinators but I am still missing a lot ..

Currently I try to prepare scripts to take the translations automatically
from transifex once the coordinator wants a push into github.

That reminds me that I have to ask the coordinators to drop me a note when
they want to have transifex translations pushed to the repository ..

Thanks a lot for your help
kind regards
Werner