[Qgis-tr] I would like to help in translating

dobe0331 at gmail.com dobe0331 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 07:11:35 PDT 2014

Hi Macho,

Thanks for your instruction. I just sent a message to the coordinater and hope that I could get reply soon!

Another thing I would like to suggest is that there are Chinese(China) and Chinese(Taiwan) in categories. Have you ever considered to change it to Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese since the latter is also being used in Hong Kong and Macau? It can also prevent some sensitive words such as “province of China” ☹

從「Windows 郵件」送出

寄件者: Werner Macho
寄件日期: ‎2014‎年‎8月‎9‎日‎星期六 ‎下午‎ ‎07‎:‎40
收件者: qgis-tr at lists.osgeo.org