[Qgis-tr] I would like to help in translating

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 00:24:33 PDT 2014

Hi and thanks for helping with the translations.

I did a quick search - usually we use ISO 936-1 to name the language files ..
But ISO 936-1 does only have "Chinese" there is no separation of
traditional and simplified.

And I cannot find any abbreviations for that.

If you have any suggestions how to name the files correctly you are
very welcome. As I am not a chinese native speaker I just choose the
first suggested names. On Wikipedia I can also see that there are
first and second round of simplification.
In any way - you are welcome to make suggestions

Thanks a lot
kind regards
Werner