[Qgis-tr] confirm f07f962fe9f789dc0e57e73034df9e47e1dc524e

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 06:22:14 PST 2014

Hi!

Thanks for taking care of this translation but honestly I do not know
what you mean by
"How could I directly enter TELUGU words  in TELUGU Translation box
without pasting them from somewhere"

My first guess would be the keyboard but as I am not a telugu speaker
nor do I know how your computer looks like it is a bit difficult to
find out your problems.
What type of computer are you using? Does it have a keyboard? Which
language does the operating system have?
How did you enter some words until now in telugu? try it the same way ..

sorry if I cannot help you but it is really difficult to answer

kind regards
Werner