[Qgis-tr] QGIS greek translation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 05:29:26 PDT 2014

Hi Translators!

Due to some questions I think I have to write another mail:

The "former" translators got lost while migrating the QGIS Desktop
translations from inside my own "testing" area to the official QGIS
Account on transifex. Unfortunately I could not find an option to
"keep" the translators assigned while transfering the project to QGIS.

I am very sorry for that (and probably transifex is now able to do it,
but at the time of migrations there were no option) and apologize for
any inconvenience caused. The solution is pretty easy:

Just apply again for the QGIS Desktop Project which is now under the
official QGIS umbrella after every testing went really fine.

While trying to migrate everything to transifex I also need your help
in adding the translators names to the about box (unless you don't
want your name to appear there).
We are now at a state where I don't know everyone anymore and can
hardly connect the nickname to a realname.

Please, if you miss your name in the "about" box in QGIS - please drop
me a note with your real name (with which you want to appear in the
translators box) and in best case with your nickname on transifex and
the language (that would make it much easier for me to find you).
Best case would be if a coordinator would send it for his/her team
cause coordinators should know their team best!

Again sorry for the (necessary) migration.. I just wanted to test
everything first - now that everything is in place it stays within the
QGIS account and is accessible by more administrators (you know - in
case something happens).

Thanks a lot for all your efforts and hard work.

Awaiting a lot of new reassigned translation members!

kind regards
Werner