[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] latex/pdf guru's for failing Korean and Hindi pdf build available?

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Sat Jul 19 01:10:08 PDT 2014

Hi Richard,

Sorry for my late update.

I just sent pull request to Github upstream repository,
so could you check it and if there is no problem, merge it to master?

=====
[Xelatex support for Korean and Hindi #239]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/239
=====

And sorry, I still don't know well about current documentation server.
(Is it already Docker + Debian/Wheezy?)

If it is Debian/Squeeze, then please let me know.
I will try to check additional required packages and find
how to upgrade xeCJK version manually. (But it may take some time...)

If it is already Debian/Wheezy, then please install the following
additional packages.
https://github.com/sanak/QGIS-Documentation/blob/vagrant/vagrant/wheezy64/bootstrap.sh#L23-L27

Regards,

Ko