[Qgis-tr] I want to translate some FIXed words in Training Manual

BJ Jang qgis.tr.kr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:36:21 PDT 2014

Dear all.

We were just finished translate Training Manual to Korean, Yeah~~~
http://docs.qgis.org/2.2/ko/docs/training_manual/
We will distribute Korean Training Manual  to the paper book in FOSS4G
Korea 2014.

But translation have some little problem.
There is some  untranslated words; Module, Lesson, Results For, Try
Yourself, What's Next, Follow Along, In Conclusion, Further Reading.

Do you know how can translate these words?

Regards.
BJ Jang

Open Source GIS Technical Manager / e-Cartographer
BJ Jang

*Gaia3D Inc,*