[Qgis-tr] Is it possible to get a language 100% tarnslated?

Stott, James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Thu Jul 24 23:55:43 PDT 2014

Hi Kari,

In transifex it shows that you are 100% complete.

Werner, how does the connection between transifex and the source code work? How often do the strings from source code get uploaded to transifex, and how often do the translations we do get sent back?

I am assuming that it is somewhere in this process that means the Finnish translation has never reached 100% complete in master, despite transifex saying it is.

James