[Qgis-tr] Is it possible to get a language 100% tarnslated?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:22:44 PDT 2014

Hi!

Correct, the source language itself is still english (despite the fact
that a lot of core developers are not native english speakers) and
will ever be english.
And as a developer (and translator) you know which strings you added
and can easily translate them into your language while still writing
the code.

Regarding the question of percentage of translation.
Once the source code is taken for a release there are usually no
changes to it any more. Thus no changes to translations as well.

But as we do have a frequent release cycle right now the next release
which will include the updated translations is not far away.

The only thing I can say (still) is that this was the first release
including transifex and work is always in progress to make things
better, speed things up, automate things.

Help (regarding the tasks of scripting, suggestions in how to make
things better ...) is always  welcome!

kind regards
Werner