[Qgis-tr] Translation of interface HTML help strings, do I need to keep all the breaklines?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 06:36:16 PDT 2014

Hello Richard,

thanks for your fast answer. I'm talking about normal linebreaks, the one
you insert by pressing Enter.

Some are in the middle of a sentence without a very clear idea why. After
the translation it's not always possible to keep the linebreak between the
same words.

I think that probably those linebreak have no effect in the end result, but
I just wanted to make sure.

Here an example, I have part of a string like this:

> starts on a new line, and ⏎
> is split into fields by a delimiter such as a comma. ⏎
> This type of file is commonly exported from spreadsheets (for example CSV
> files) or databases. ⏎
> Typically the first line of a delimited text file contains the names of
> the fields. ⏎

And I'm not sure If there is any reason for keeping the break between
"...new line, and " & "is split into..."

thanks,

Alexandre Neto