[Qgis-tr] Joining the translation teams in Transifex

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue May 6 03:12:19 PDT 2014

On 06-05-14 11:42, Eduardo Gonzalez wrote:
> hi,
>
> the "Join Team" button is missing in the Transifex project pages. It
> should be visible when you are go into a language section next to "View
> members"... Is this on purpose?

Hi Eduardo,

nope. We ourself did not change anything. It is transifex which is in
flux :-)
I myself had troubles finding how to add a new language...

I'm pretty sure all functionality is still there, it is sometimes more
hidden though. If you cannot find it, please put your question in the
public forum of transifex.
Hopefully they will change things to the better...

Regards,

Richard