[Qgis-tr] What is the last source of QGIS Trainig Manual?

Eduardo Gonzalez eg at gismood.com
Thu May 22 00:04:59 PDT 2014

Hi,

on Tuesday the source files for the "user manual" were updated to 2.2.

The "training manual" files in transifex are matching those for the 2.2
documentation and were added to transifex in the end of March.
Nevertheless, at least the new "module 16: The QGIS processing guide" are
not in transifex since it seems that those have been added later. It would
be good to add those (and any other new things) to transifex.

Eduardo