[Qgis-tr] What is the last source of QGIS Trainig Manual?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu May 22 13:09:34 PDT 2014

On 22-05-14 09:04, Eduardo Gonzalez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on Tuesday the source files for the "user manual" were updated to 2.2.
>
> The "training manual" files in transifex are matching those for the 2.2
> documentation and were added to transifex in the end of March.
> Nevertheless, at least the new "module 16: The QGIS processing guide"
> are not in transifex since it seems that those have been added later. It
> would be good to add those (and any other new things) to transifex.
>
> Eduardo

Hi Eduardo,

thanks for checking and noting this!

apparently I'd forgotten a step... But NOW all seems on transifex :)

Please keep checking!

Also before you translate IF a resource in transifex is still part of
the docs website. As said it is for me undoable to check all this myself.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde