[Qgis-tr] Freeze

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri May 23 06:07:42 PDT 2014

Dear Translators!

According to a mail from Jürgen we are already in Feature freeze and
the translation session can start for the upcoming 2.4 release!

---snip
Hi,
I'd like to remind everyone that the 2.3 development cycle ends at next friday,
2014-05-23[1] (7 days away), we'll go into feature freeze and start the 2.4
release cycle in which we'll do testing, bugfixing, translating and release
preparations instead of feature development for the 2.4 release.

Please merge your new features before 2014-05-20 and prepare to start testing.
The 2.4 release will be on 2014-06-20[2] (35 days away).

See also [3]
Jürgen

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20140523T12&year=2014&month=5&day=23&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=2.3%20Code%20Freeze
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20140620T12&year=2014&month=6&day=20&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=2.4%20Release
[3] http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/index#road-map.html
---snip

beside bug fixing (which might also mean typo fixing in strings) the
strings should not change too much from now on.

So I would encourage all translators to help in bringing QGIS to 100%
at all languages!

I am going to update string for all languages.
Github/Linguist users should download the new .ts file
Transifex users are already good to go!

Thanks for all your efforts!

kind regards
Werner