[Qgis-tr] huge string to translate

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:09:35 PDT 2014

Hi
I assume it was just a small change in the source - the "old"
translation should still be there and selectable - so just take the
old one and adjust only the small changes .. but .. I am also still
searching for the change ;)

The real problem is that it is taken as ONE string :(

Hope these things will be solved with switching to online Documentation

kind regards
Werner