[Qgis-tr] training manual in Russian

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Aug 25 07:56:32 PDT 2015

On 25-08-15 15:45, Janneke van Dijk wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> As far as I can tell the training manual is not available in Russian, is
> that correct? Or did I overlook something? If it is not available, we
> might use parts of the documentation for the training and have it
> translated. How would we go about that? Is there a word document available?

Hi Janneke,

indeed, it looks like only a very small part of the TrainingManual is
translated:

http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/ru/docs/training_manual/index.html

The Documentation AND the Gentle Intro in GIS are though:

http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/ru/docs/gentle_gis_introduction/index.html

http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/ru/docs/user_manual/index.html

Maybe you can use parts of that?

All translations are also build to pdf:

http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/pdf/

http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/pdf/ru/

IF you have any resources available for paid translations: please ask
here on the list.

Translation is done via transifex (free besause we are a FOSS):
https://www.transifex.com

So: please if you have translators, OR resources, let them use
transifex, so the rest of the russian speaking world will benefit too

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde