[Qgis-tr] missing messages from transifex

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Sat Jan 17 13:18:43 PST 2015

Dear Werner,

thank you for your answer.
The messages from the Topology Checker plugin cannot be found among
translatable messages on Transifex, these are:
must contain
must not have duplicates
must not have gaps
must not have invalid geometries
must not have multi-part geometries
must not overlap
must not overlap with

AFAIK these messages are not translatable in other messages.

The other problem with processing menu is specific to Hungarian
translation. The menu was translated in the versions before 2.6, but in
2.6 the English text is displayed, the tranlation is in transifex.

These are not big issues...

best regards,
Zoltan