[Qgis-tr] Transifex: pros and cons

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:22:06 PDT 2015

Hi Richard,

A push to github is now only done right in front of branching a new version.
So this should not be a github/space problem anymore.
Everything is now taking place on transifex.

And thanks to jef for doing the changes.
Hope this will work now for everyone and brings back the visual
editing possibility.

regards
Werner