[Qgis-tr] Are Transifex translations going anywhere?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 01:44:20 PDT 2016

Hi Carlos,

"tx" is a python module - you can install it either with your
distibutions package management system - or with pip.
The module is called "transifex" so it is either something like
python-transifex or python3-transifex - or you do a "pip install
transifex-client"

See: http://docs.transifex.com/client/setup/

Hope this helps
regards