[Qgis-tr] Working on Traditional Chinese and some problem found

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 00:58:15 PST 2016

Hi Dennis,

Surely you can be added to the About page .. I heavily rely on
messages of translators (or better their respective language
coordinators) if they want to be included as I cannot see who is doing
all the work in all languages.
About the flag - well there is always room for improvement and I dont
want to create any conflict here - I always thought language is
"called" chinese - so there must be a chinese flag - Like we have the
same here in Austria/Germany.
Language in austria is (well basically austrian because of some
dialects :) )  German and though whole austria is speaking german
language we know there will be no austrian flag - so we usually always
search for the german language.
But if it common in china/taiwan to see the taiwan flag as
respresentation for chinese(traditional)- I will change it. (please
confirm again)

kind regards and thanks for your translations!

Werner