[Qgis-tr] Working on Traditional Chinese and some problem found

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 02:58:11 PST 2016

hi all!

transifex is faster in that way. Just got a reply from the coordinator:

---
Thr flag in QGIS for traditional chinese language should be changed to
ROC Taiwan. It is correct. We are glad to see that changes. Thanks a
lot!
---

So I am going to change it in the next time (I hope there is already
one prepared)

regards and thanks for the discussion
Werner