[Qgis-tr] Translation of QGIS to Swedish - possible participation?

MATTIAS LINDMAN mattias.lindman.851 at student.lu.se
Tue Feb 16 12:13:30 PST 2016

Hello,

I am currently taking a course on Open Source GIS through Lund University,
Sweden. One part of the course is a project where one possibility is to
make a contribution to Open Source GIS in some way.

Since I have seen that QGIS is not completely translated to Swedish I have
thought about doing a translation as a project in this course. If this
could be possible I would appreciate information from someone responsible
for the translation to Swedish. I believe I can spend about 30 hours on the
translation.

Best wishes,

Mattias Lindman