[Qgis-tr] Typo in qgis-application .ts-file

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Thu Nov 10 00:09:25 PST 2016

Hi,

I'm new on this list, so excuse me if there is another procedure for
reporting source text errors. But first:

In my qgis-application_is.ts file there is the message "Barscale
Options" in between other messages about "Scalebar" (approx. line # 28845):

     <message>
         <source>Scalebar segment size mode</source>
         <translation type="unfinished"></translation>
     </message>
</context>
<context>
     <name>QgsComposerScaleBarWidgetBase</name>
     <message>
         <source>Barscale Options</source>
         <translation>Valkostir kvarðastiku</translation>
     </message>
     <message>
         <source>Scalebar</source>

Is this an error ?
Should "barscale" be "scalebar" ?

I've seen some other errors and imprecisions in the source text, apart
from reporting a bug, is there another way to announce/submit potential
typos (for discussion first, then maybe submit a bug) ?

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli