[Qgis-tr] Typo in qgis-application .ts-file

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Mon Nov 14 00:30:38 PST 2016

Þann fös 11.nóv 2016 17:55, skrifaði DelazJ:
/---

> Werner, Thanks for the merge.
> I'm not sure we should backport this fix as it has already been translated
> as is by other languages. Backporting it will break those translations and
> this will require more work from the whole community.

Agree, this is already translated 'as-is' in lot of languages and won't
hurt the end users.

But the day will come, when someone proposes to substitute all the
triple-points [...] with a proper typographical ellipsis […]. Then we'd
better have some mechanism in place to make such substitution without
fuzzying all the translations. I know, because of other software
projects I'm involved in…

Sveinn