[Qgis-tr] Backporting fix which adds string

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Oct 19 23:30:12 PDT 2016

Il 20/10/2016 07:07, Werner Macho ha scritto:

> So from my point of view it is just like "working in the old days" but I
> am not sure if everyone still knows what qt-linguist is, but I'd rather
> give it a try if it helps the stability and funcionality of QGIS to
> backport these fixes.

Hi all,
given that this LTR is probably going to stay for long, and that the
transaltion is incomplete for many lang, II agree that giving a try to
the old style translation would be good. How can new translations be
used also for newer versions?
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu